Gas-fired furnace is mainly used for heat treatment of normal alloy, austenitic stainless steel or other steel parts for normalizing, annealing and quenching, and water toughness treatment of high manganese steel.
Features of gas-fired furnace:
1. The heating elements are evenly distributed in the furnace, and the distribution is reasonable;
2. The entry and exit of the trolley, the opening and closing of the furnace door are realized by the electric motor through the worm gear, the worm and the chain transmission;
3. The electrical connection between the furnace door and the trolley and the heater is safe and stable;
4. The furnace temperature control adopts PID automatic power adjustment to smoothly control the temperature.
- The gas-fired furnace shell is welded with steel plate and section steel, and the bottom of the furnace body is integrated with the trolley light rail. The furnace lining adopts the full fiber structure, which is about 60% energy saving compared with the brick type furnace. The high quality long fiber thorn carpet is used as the raw material, and the special equipment is used to make the module, and a certain amount of compression is left in the processing to ensure that the module is after the masonry is completed. Each ceramic fiber block expands in different directions, so that the modules are mutually squeezed into a gap-free whole body, achieving a good heat storage effect, and the product is convenient and quick to construct, and can be directly fixed on the stainless steel anchor round nail of the furnace shell steel plate. . Compared with other products, the advantages are low thermal conductivity, low heat capacity, excellent corrosion performance, excellent thermal stability and thermal shock resistance, heat insulation, and the anchor is placed on the cold surface of the furnace to improve the high temperature strength of the fiber. The heating element is made of high-temperature resistance alloy wire and wound into a strip shape and a spiral shape, which are respectively hung on the furnace side, the furnace door, the back wall and the shelf brick of the trolley, and are fixed by high-aluminum porcelain nails, which is safe and simple.