- The well type gas nitriding furnace is a high energy-saving cycle type nitriding furnace. It is mainly used for gas nitriding heat treatment of various steel mechanical parts, automobile curved glazes, motorcycle brake pads and molds.
- The well type gas nitriding furnace is composed of a furnace shell, a furnace lining, a furnace lid lifting mechanism, a furnace sealing fan, a muffle tank, a heating element and an electric control system, etc., the furnace shell is welded by steel plates and steel profiles, and the furnace lining is made of high strength. Energy-saving composite structure made of ultra-lightweight energy-saving refractory bricks, aluminum silicate fibers, diatomite insulation bricks and asbestos sheets.
- Well type gas nitriding furnace adopts energy-saving furnace lining double water-cooled furnace lid, vacuum rubber seal and temperature control in upper and lower two zones or multiple zones. The nitriding furnace heat preservation, furnace temperature uniformity, sealing property and nitriding speed are greatly improved, and the furnace type is consistent with international standards. The outer casing of this series of pit gas-fired nitriding furnace is made of steel plate and section steel. The lining is made of ultra-lightweight, high-strength energy-saving refractory brick. The outer layer of the furnace lining is sandwiched with aluminum silicate fiber and filled with expansion and thermal insulation powder. The heating element is wound into a spiral by a high-temperature resistance wire, and is mounted on the lining of the lining, and a stainless steel vacuum tank is placed in the furnace. A double-headed stainless steel drip chamber is installed on the furnace cover for instilling methanol to make the temperature atmosphere in the nitriding furnace uniform. The furnace cover is provided with a sampling tube, an exhaust pipe, and an input pipe at the upper part of the side wall of the furnace tank for inputting ammonia gas, and the furnace tank and the furnace cover are sealed by water-cooled vacuum rubber and equipped with a compression screw. The exhaust gas in the gas nitriding furnace is discharged outside the furnace through the exhaust pipe.
Pit gas-fired nitriding furnace features:
1. Adopting new energy-saving furnace lining, heating up quickly, less heat loss, good furnace temperature uniformity, suitable for nitriding treatment of various types of parts;
2. The microcomputer intelligent instrument can be used, the furnace temperature can be set according to the technical requirements of the process, and the automatic tracking display can realize the PLC program control;
3. A variety of temperature gas and nitrogen control upper and lower computer networking, coupled with the robot can achieve automatic control of the whole process, recording and control of the workshop group and few people, no one operation;
4. The well type nitriding furnace is configured to have no contamination of the workpiece in the furnace;
5. Nitriding furnace can be configured according to user requirements, and can be designed and manufactured in a non-standard manner.